As overclocking expert, you will be responsible for creating and executing cool test plans on custom Incooling hardware and CPU / GPU based server platforms. We strive to improve not only efficiency but also the performance of next-generation servers, making overclocking as part of our DNA.
- Optimise performance to reach the highest possible clock speeds while ensuring 24/7 system stability;
- Technical responsibility for cooling system testing on hardware platforms, including early-stage and long term stability testing;
- Assembling and continuous improvement of computer hardware test platforms;
- Convert testing data in high-level, easy readable test reports;
- Participate in the development of prototypes and proof-of-concept hardware for innovative cooling solutions.
- Experience with CPU / GPU extreme overclocking;
- Experience with industry benchmarks such as Cinebench, PRIME 95 and 3D Mark;
- Strong understanding of computer hardware architecture;
- Have a strong interest in the semiconductor and computer hardware industry (keeping up to date with recent developments);
- Practical experience with LN2 cooling is a plus;
- Willing to learn about new technologies and find new solutions;
- Able to take the initiative and act quickly to drive solutions;
- Passionate about sustainability & willing to share the company mission.
Why should you join us:
Being part of Incooling means you will have a broad and entrepreneurial role in a dynamic & exciting environment with the opportunity to grow rapidly alongside our company’s growth while you truly see the results of your efforts and added value. All of our team members are enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude, who are not afraid of being challenged and are striving to continuously learn. If this is something that motivates you, send us your personal motivation alongside with your CV and let’s discover opportunities together!